Naruto Chapter 575 - Naruto 575 Spoiler

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Naruto 575 Spoiler | Naruto Chapter 575
    ナルト575スポイラー| NARUTO - ナルト - 第575

Watch out for the Naruto 575 Spoilers. I will be sharing you guys the upcoming naruto 575 Spoilers. You can also do your own prediction right here for the upcoming naruto 575. The translated summary and the scanned pictures from the naruto 575 will be posted here soon. We are still looking for sources so just visit us again here.
    Wait for the update for naruto Chapter 575 Spoilers .

Sasuke says that Naruto is not a true ninja of Konohagakure because he thinks Itachi was the only one awesome enough to lay claim to that title. Obviously, Naruto is great and Sasuke just doesn’t realize it yet. These two would be amazing in a tag team against anyone. Their abilities compliment each other so well. I think whatever Suigetsu finds won’t amount to very much. Maybe the scroll contains the Death God Summoning Jutsu or “as long as I have that technique, I’m invincible” that Kabuto was going on about after showing ET to Tobi. It is going to be a plot reveal for Kabuto and now we know that Taka is coming back into play so my guess is it lends the advantage to Sasuke whatever it is.

Oh and by the way, I just thought of some evidence that should kill the “Tobi is Madara’s clone without the soul” theory: Tobi didn’t know a damn thing about Edo Tensei whereas the ET Madara knew the technique in-and-out. How do you explain that? Eh? Tobi is either Uchiha Izuna or a no name apprentice.
    Web

2. R€pp€r™

User deleted

:lol:

1 replies since 17/2/2012, 02:00   798 views